RMEL Member Guide
The RMEL’s Online Buyers’ Guide is a user-friendly forum designed to bring suppliers and end-users together. Available whenever you need it, our platform makes it easy to locate products and professional services geared to the industry.
A Reference at Your Fingertips:
- Cross-promoted in other RMEL communication pieces
- Optimized to drive traffic from search engines and the RMEL home page
- Efficient browsing with fewer clicks
- Users can set the the site as their default browser, bringing them to your listing
- Directs visitors to a landing page to learn more about your business
- Google™ integration returns richer results
- Consumers come to you when they are ready to buy
- Customized listing and enhanced content
Curtain Ad – EXCLUSIVE POSITION
Display your business uniquely on every page of the site and showcase your company at the top of every page with a call to action. Viewers click and expand the ad to view your full message.
No matter what page of the Member Guide visitors click on, your message will be prominently displayed! Available to five companies, your ad will rotate in both leaderboard positions and the first and second rectangle of every page on the site.
These two run-of-site positions are located in the center of the Member Guide, resulting in ongoing exposure of your message. There are two spaces with a maximum of five advertisers rotating in both positions.
The category rectangle ad appears in the right column, second rectangle, of the super category(ies) of your choice and on all related sub-category pages, ensuring your message impacts those in the market for your specific products and services. Two advertisers rotate per super category.