Hotelier Weekly eNewsletter
Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. Our Hotelier Weekly eNewsletter allows members and other industry subscribers to stay informed about timely industry topics and association news whether they are in the office or on the road.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted eNewsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of nearly 7,000 decision-makers on a weekly basis
- In addition to AAHOA Members, opt-in subscribers means that professionals in the market for your products and services see your message
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in our other publications and communications pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
- Limited available ad space makes each position exclusive
- Change artwork monthly at no additional cost to promote time-sensitive offers and events
Distributed weekly, sections include:
- AAHOA News
- Hospitality economic and market metrics
- AAHOA educational events
- In the market
- The latest industry news for AAHOA hoteliers
- Government affairs and advocacy update
- Events and happenings from AAHOA
On average, Hotelier Weekly receives more than 2,690 unique opens and more than 75 clicks per issue!
Leaderboard (650 x 90 pixels)
- Only one position available – NO ROTATION
- Located at the top of the eNewsletter
Rectangles (300 x 100 pixels)
- Only two positions per row – NO ROTATION
- Located between popular sections of the eNewsletter
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in .JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted) and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
When renewing online ads, priority and first right-of-refusal will be given to advertisers who commit to 12 months. All other companies will be renewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come first-served basis.
Current Rates (AAHON0023)