AAHOACON Show Daily eNewsletter
The 2023 AAHOA Convention & Trade Show is poised to be the best opportunity in the new year for hoteliers and hospitality industry professionals to maximize their business potential. It is the largest gathering of hotel owners in the country, and we’re expecting more than 4,500 attendees this year.
AAHOA, founded in 1989, is the largest hotel owners association in the world, with nearly 20,000 small business owner-members who own nearly half the hotels in the United States. If your business is the hotel business, this is the place to be.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted eNewsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of more than 3,750 decision-makers before, during, and after the show
- In addition to members, opt-in subscription means that professionals in the market for your products and services see your message
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in other AAHOA publications and communications pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
- Issue #1: April 4, 2023 (1 week before)
Issue #2: April 10, 2023 (1 day prior)
Issue #3: April 11, 2023 (1st day of show)
Issue #4: April 12, 2023 (2nd day of show)
Issue #5: April 13, 2023 (3rd day of show)
Issue #6: April 14, 2023 (4th day of show)
Issue #7: April 21, 2023 (1 week after the show)
Located between popular sections of the Show Daily eNewsletter
560 x 141 pixels
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted) and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come first-served basis.
Current Rates (AAHON9024)