Your ONLY way to reach 100% of the state DOTs
AASHTO is a nonprofit, nonpartisan association representing highway and transportation departments in the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. It represents all transportation modes including: air, highways, public transportation, active transportation, rail, and water. Its primary goal is to foster the development, operation, and maintenance of an integrated national transportation system.
WHO WE REACH
AASHTO offers advertisers opportunities to reach
people working in the surface transportation world:
- Port, toll, and highway commissions or authorities
- International transportation agencies
- Local, county, and state DOTs
- Experts in construction engineering and transportation research
- Government officials
- Highway construction
- Financing major projects
- Automated vehicles
- Safety devices and safety strategies
AASHTO members generate
$91.1 million in annual revenues.
AASHTO members spend
$40 billion annually from the
Highway Trust Fund.
AASHTO has nearly 30,000
AASHTO represent 100%
of the state DOTs.