Be a part of the only ergonomics
association in Canada!
Reach Canada’s Voice for Ergonomics
The Association of Canadian Ergonomists is the only ergonomics association in Canada, and is the national member of the International Ergonomics Association.
- ACE represents over 545 members from coast to coast, who include ergonomists, architects, human factor specialists, kinesiologists, designers, psychologists, industrial engineers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and more.
- ACE members have a direct influence over management and purchasing decisions for their companies.
Ergonomics Canada Magazine
The printed magazine is sent to all ACE members, and made available to members and the public on their website digitally. Copies of the publication are also bulk shipped to all 5 regional presidents across Canada for added distribution at regional events throughout the year. Additionally, electronic links to the magazine will be provided to industry and government associations and large companies across Canada.
Copies of our publication are distributed at industry trade shows in 2020, such as:
• Western Conference on Safety
• Partners in Prevention
• Health & Safety Societies Conference at Alberta
• Canadian Society of Safety Engineering Conference