- Most sponsorships include two horizontal banners that surround the main content of the eNewsletter (ads do not have to be identical).
- The Insider showcases two advertisers per issue.
Benefits of our targeted eNewsletters :
- Deliver your message directly to the inbox of ASQ members and non-member subscribers.
- Are frequently forwarded to others, providing additional exposure.
- Direct visitors to your landing page.
- Facilitate the purchasing process.
- Offers flexibility to promote time-sensitive offers and events.
Ask your ASQ Media Sales representative for an updated list of available issues
QP Live summarizes each new issue of Quality Progress and gives your organization the opportunity to reach decision makers.
The Insider covers content news in quality, including best practices, case studies, and quality in the news.
QNT Weekly is a compilation of the top quality-related news stories of the week, giving readers from around the world insight into the latest developments in global quality.
This growing eNewsletter reaches quality professionals who are not necessarily ASQ members. By reaching the greater quality community, this e-newsletter educates professionals on quality tools and resources by showcasing open-access content from Quality Progress and ASQ.
This growing eNewsletter is sent to quality professionals who are not necessarily ASQ members. It focuses on standards news and the recent ISO 9001 revision. Each issue features an open-access standards channel video, relevant QP articles, answers to standards questions, and exclusive articles from standards experts.
The latest e-newsletter from ASQ, Career Connection, reaches quality professionals looking to grow their career and improve their workplace.We also target employees seeking insight on employees engagement, teamwork, and change management. Each issue features open-access content, which allows it to be shared with non-members.