Read by more people than any other magazine on quality, QP features in-depth case studies, commentary, and applications for quality tools, methods and approaches.
- 84% of readers use the information in Quality Progress to keep current on trends in the quality field.
- 72% are final decision makers or participants in the purchasing process.
- More than half of members find Quality Progress and asq.org helpful for discovering useful products and services that they were not aware of.
Manufacturing – 52%
Service – 14%
Education – 3%
Government – 7%
Healthcare – 8%
MOST READERS WOULD CHOOSE QUALITY PROGRESS IF THEY COULD CHOOSE ONLY ONE QUALITY MAGAZINE.
*Percentages based on 2015 ASQ communications survey.
Professional Service Cards
PSC rates are annual and include insertion in 12 issues of Quality Progress.
One column unit (2 3/16” x 1”)
Two column units (2 3/16” x 2”)
Three column units (2 3/16” x 3” or 3 3/8” x 2”)
Four column units (2 3/16” x 4”)
Salary Survey Sponsorship
The Salary Survey is the most comprehensive survey available on the salaries of quality professionals and practitioners. The survey reaches more than 115,500 individual and organizational members of ASQ worldwide.
Results are published in the highly anticipated December issue of Quality Progress and on Qualityprogress.com, as well as in several market trade publications, major dailies and business magazines—including News Blaze, PR Inside, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! News and Business Week—resulting in more than 42 million media impressions.
- Sponsorship recognition on the QP website, including a live link to the landing page of your choice.
- A full-page, full-color ad placed near the Salary Survey results in the December issue of Quality Progress, as well as sponsorship recognition on each page of the survey. The issue will be archived on the QP website Salary Survey landing page, ensuring unlimited exposure year-round.
- Sponsorship recognition on all marketing correspondence, including survey announcements in QP Live and QP Connection e-newsletters.
- Sponsorship recognition within the new accompanying webcast, which will be publicized and distributed to ASQ membership.
- Increased exposure with the salary calculator tool.