Monthly Showcase Sponsorship
Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. Our Buyers’ Guide Monthly Showcase allows nearly 11,000 members to stay informed about timely products and services solutions whether they are in the office or on the road.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted eNewsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to nearly 11,000 inboxes of BOMA International members every month
- In addition to members, opt-in subscription means that professionals
in the market for your products and services see your message
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in other BOMA publications and communications pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
Premier Banner Package (EXCLUSIVE)
650 x 90
Position your company as a thought leader and solution provider in the industry! Our eNewsletter sponsored content opportunities allow you to reach key decision-makers at their workplace or on the go, educate our members regarding the benefits of using your product or service, and improve the credibility of your company.
Sponsored content opportunities are paid advertising messages that allow you to nurture your leads, enhance brand awareness and position your company as an industry thought leader. Draw attention to a recent research study, infographic, white paper or in-depth blog post by publishing in our eNewsletter. The association and Naylor will have final approval of text in the sponsored content. Contact your sales representative for additional details on content guidelines. Space is limited and going fast.
- Sep: HVAC
- Sep: Roofing Repair, Maintenance and Installation
- Oct: Janitorial Services: The Importance of Cleanliness in the Era of COVID
- Nov: Touchless Technology: Preparing Tenants for a Safe Return to Work
- Nov: Exterior Painting: The Importance of a First Impression
- Dec: Investing in Landscaping
- Jan: Security: Ensuring Your Property and Tenants Are Safe
- Feb: Electrical Upgrades: What’s All the Buzz?
- Mar: Reimaging Elevators in the Commercial Real Estate Space
- April: Maintenance: Keeping Up with the Exterior Care of Your Building
- May: Building Renovation & Restoration: Where to Start
- June: Construction: How to Choose a General Contractor