MarketBASE Online Buyers’ Guide
The BOMA Boston MarketBASE takes online buyers’ guides to the next level, delivering a content-rich, interactive site where buyers can come to research products and services in their industry, and your company can become a thought leader by delivering valuable content to engage with potential customers.
24/7 fully responsive buyers’ guide with a number of features:
- Improved search with auto-suggest functionality built in to help deliver quick, relevant results.
- Multiple advertising options including enhanced listings with added features, run-of-site display advertising, and sponsored content marketing opportunities.
- The ability to log-in and purchase or update your own listing information.
- Cross promotion in other BOMA Boston communication pieces.
- Advertising opportunities leading visitors to a landing page of your choice to learn more about your business offerings.
- Google™ integration allowing for extensive search engine optimization.
On average, the site receives:
- 89% are unique visitors
- Nearly 200 visits per month
- More than 850 page views per month
*Traffic numbers from January – March 2020
NEW Content Marketing Opportunities
Content Level 1 – Native Ad
Content Level 2 – Advertorial
Content Level 3 – Sponsored Content
Super Leaderboard – EXCLUSIVE
12 months, 970×90 pixels*. Display your business uniquely and exclusively! Showcase your company at the top of every page with a call to action.
12 months, 3 rotations, 160×600 pixels*. The skyscraper is positioned on the left-hand column of every page, ensuring your message is prominently displayed.
1st Run-of-Site (ROS) Rectangle
2nd ROS Rectangle
12 months, 2 rotations, 300×250 pixels*. The rectangle positions are located on the right-hand column of every page, ensuring your message is prominently displayed.
3rd Category Rectangle
12 months, exclusive, 300×250 pixels*. The category rectangle is located on the right-hand column as the exclusive ad for a category page of your choice, ensuring your message is displayed in front of a relevant audience.