Feature your message in this exclusive bi-annual digital only magazine that focuses on the issues that matter most to Canadian police executives. Additionally, the CACP Bulletin promotes professional development opportunities, includes information on CACP, partner activities and highlights leading practices and emerging trends in policing.
Rates are net and per insertion. Premium positions are an additional charge. Reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Extend your print advertising investment with the unique benefits of digital media.
Our digital edition is mobile responsive and HTML-optimized, providing readers with an exceptional user experience across all devices. Link to the landing page of your choice and maintain your presence on the digital issue for readers to reference at any time.
Switch between views with ease
- Reading view (default): The HTML-based view of our publication, optimized for all devices. Scrolling articles automatically adjust for comfortable reading.
- Page view: The digital replica of the publication. Flip through this digital book in either a 1 or 2-page format. Determine your preferred zoom setting for an optimal experience.
Note: Readers can choose the experience best suited to their needs at any time by clicking on “Page View” or “Reading View” in the toolbar!
Leaderboard (all views)
The leaderboard ad appears on-screen in both the reading view and page view of the digital publication.
Rectangle (all views)
The rectangle ad is on the table of contents, appearing on-screen for all pages of the reading view and page view.
& TOC Mobile Banners (HTML reading view)
The TOC mobile banner appears in the table of contents, on-screen to the right of the publication on desktop and clickable on mobile in the reading view. The top TOC mobile banner will appear after the 1st article, and subsequent banners show every 3 articles.
- Inside Front & Inside Back Cover
- Rectangle with 1st TOC Mobile Banner
- Inside Front Cover
- Rectangle with Top TOC Mobile Banner
- Inside Back Cover
- 2nd TOC Mobile Banner