Website Display Advertising
Advertising on the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police website is a great way to reach member and non-member visitors and reinforce your marketing message. Visitors log on to www.cacp.ca to learn about upcoming association events, discover ways to maximize their CACP membership, view the latest issues of the digital edition of Canadian Police Chief magazine, CACP Bulletin, the CACP Annual Reviews and keep up-to-date with their industry. Advertising on www.cacp.ca offers several cost-effective opportunities to position your company as a leader in front of an influential group of police service professionals.
Features of CACP website advertising:
- Cross-promoted in other CACP publications and communication pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to expedite purchases
- Year-round visibility reinforces brand recognition
- Allows dynamic, time-sensitive promotion
On average, CACP.ca receives:
- Nearly 6,000 unique visitors per month
- More than 22,000 page views per month
- Sessions lasting more than 2 minutes
*Traffic numbers from June 2019 – November 2019
The Leaderboard appears at the top and bottom of every page of the CACP website (maximum six advertisers rotating through both banners). Run of site!
The Subpage Banner ad is on all subpages of of the CACP website and has a maximum of 4 rotations.
Two rectangle ads (maximum four advertisers rotating per position) appearing in the left column on every page of the site.