Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. Our Gazette eNewsletter allows members to stay informed about timely industry topics and association news whether they are in the office or on the road.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted eNewsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of more than 2,700+ decision-makers on a regular basis
- In addition to 2,700+ members, opt-in subscription means that professionals
in the market for your products and services see your message
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in other CDA publications and communications pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
Rectangle Banner (Top & Middle Row)
- Only nine spots available – NO ROTATION
- Located between popular sections of Gazette
- JPEG only (no animation)
- Max file size 100 KB
Rectangle (Bottom Row)
Sponsored Content (1 & 2)
- 3 spots available
- Naylor will create the ad
- Client supplies 3-5 words for the header and 30-50 words for the summary text
- Client supplies thumbnail image in JPEG format
Sponsored Content (3)
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted) and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
When renewing online ads, priority and first right-of-refusal will be given to advertisers who commit to 12 months. All other companies will be renewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Current Rates (CDA-N0023) Next Year's Rates (CDA-N0024)