Partner with CFMA as a sponsor of timely, on-point educational Online Courses. These intensive courses can help construction financial professionals advance their knowledge and their career. CFMA’s live Online Courses include the Basics of Construction Accounting, the CCIFP Overview, Cash Management, and a series developed especially for construction financial managers.
“CFMA Webinars and Online Courses are a great way to benchmark my personal knowledge and my firm’s processes amongst my peers.”
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be hyperlinked to Sponsor’s website and will appear on CFMA’s Online Course landing page and registration page.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be hyperlinked to Sponsor’s website and will appear on all e-mail communications (at least two) for the Online Course sent to CFMA’s database of nearly 10,000 construction financial professionals.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the viewing pane of the Online Course player during the live event, and will be visible to all Online Course attendees for the duration of the broadcast.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be added to the Online Course slide deck and sponsor will be acknowledged by CFMA at the beginning of the Online Course.
- Sponsor will be provided with the Online Course attendee information list for a one time use of a pre-approved direct mail or e-mail campaign. This list will contain attendees’ first and last names, company names, titles, states, and e-mail addresses only. Physical mailing addresses will not be provided.
$2,100 per Online Course
9.3 out of 10 rating
Average score attendees gave CFMA Online Courses
Average number of attendees per course
Naylor charges a $50 artwork surcharge for artwork creation or changes. This additional fee will appear on your final invoice if the artwork submitted is not publishing ready.
Current Rates (CFM-W0222)