Partner with CFMA as a sponsor of timely, on-point educational Webinars. These monthly, 60 to 90-minute sessions provide CPE credits in a convenient online learning format with industry experts covering such diverse topics as FASB’s revenue recognition changes, marijuana legalization, employment law, and compensation planning.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be hyperlinked to Sponsor’s website and will appear on CFMA’s Webinar landing page and registration page.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be hyperlinked to Sponsor’s website and will appear on e-mail communications (at least two) for the Webinar sent to CFMA’s database of nearly 10,000 construction financial professionals.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will appear on the viewing pane of the Webinar player during the live event, and will be visible to all Webinar attendees for the duration of the broadcast.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be added to the Webinar slide deck and sponsor will be acknowledged by CFMA at the beginning of the Webinar.
- Sponsor’s name and logo is announced and appears in the recording of the webinar.
- Sponsor will be provided with the Webinar attendee information list for a one time use of a pre-approved direct mail or e-mail campaign. This list will contain attendees’ first and last names, company names, titles, states, and e-mail addresses only. Physical mailing addresses will not be provided.
- Sponsor will receive 10 complimentary registrations for company employees who would like to attend the Webinar.
$2,500 per Webinar
$1,750 per Webinar for producers who sponsor their own session
“Greatest value of the CFMA Webinars is that the material covered is timely, relevant content related to business needs.”
Pipkin Construction, Inc.
9.2 out of 10 rating
Average score attendees gave CFMA Webinars
CFMA presents at least
webinars per year
Average of nearly
attendees per webinar