Reach up to 130,00 real estate professionals
in Canada with CREA’s new quarterly magazine!
About the Canadian Real Estate Association
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) is one of Canada’s largest single-industry associations. Our membership includes up to 130,000 real estate brokers, agents, salespeople, working through 90 real estate boards and associations across Canada.
CREA works on behalf of the public and its REALTOR® members. To do so, it:
• Represents the interests of its members to the federal government and its agencies on existing or proposed legislation that will affect those members, and/or impact homeownership
• Assists our REALTOR® members to better serve their clients by providing quality technology products including REALTOR.ca, WEBforms® and DDF®.
• Enhances member professionalism and ethics by providing national standards, including establishment of symbols of quality associated with using CREA brands and trademarks. Protects and promotes the two primary national CREA trademarks, MLS® and REALTOR®.
• Produces accurate, up-to-date information and analysis on economic issues.
CREA Member Breakdown
Ontario – 60%
British Columbia – 17%
Quebec – 10%
Alberta – 8%
Manitoba – 2%
Nova Scotia – 1%
Saskatchewan – 1%
New Brunswick – 0.7%
Prince Edward Island – 0.2%
Territories – 0.1%
CREA members include up to 130,000 real estate brokers, agents, salespeople, working through 90 real estate boards and associations.
Real estate sales and brokerage sales in
Canada is valued at $14.5 billion.*
The Canadian Real Estate Association is one of the largest single-industry associations in Canada.
Opportunities Now Available in Print and Online
REAL TIME Magazine
For the first time ever, you have the opportunity to showcase your company to an influential group of real estate professionals! CREA’s new quarterly magazine delivers powerful relationships that influence, inspire and endure.
How is REAL TIME magazine being promoted and distributed?:
• Delivered to all brokerages and franchises in Canada in print and online
• Published on crea.ca
• REAL TIME is promoted in CREA’s News2Me monthly eNewsletter
• Posted on the official blog: CREA Café
• Sent via email to more than 6,600 recipients
Reach real estate brokers, agents and salespeople in one of the
largest single-industry associations in Canada.
*IBISWorld Industry Report 53121CA