Scroll down to see rates.
CUTA Online Buyers’ Guide and Directory
The CUTA MarketBASE takes online buyers’ guides to the next level, delivering a content-rich, interactive site where buyers can come to research products and services in their industry, and your company can become a thought leader by delivering valuable content to engage with potential customers.
24/7 fully responsive buyers’ guide with a number of features:
- Improved search with auto-suggest functionality built in to help deliver quick, relevant results.
- Multiple advertising options including enhanced listings with added features, run of site display advertising, and sponsored content marketing opportunities.
- The ability to log-in and purchase or update your own listing information.
- Cross promotion in other CUTA communication pieces.
- Advertising opportunities leading visitors to a landing page of your choice to learn more about your business offerings.
- Google™ integration allowing for extensive search engine optimization.
Content Marketing Opportunities
• Content Level 1 – Native Ad
• Content Level 2 – Advertorial
• Content Level 3 – Sponsored Content
Establish your company as a thought leader! Contact your sales representative for additional details.
Super Leaderboard Package
12 months, 970×90 pixels*. Showcase your company at the top of every page with a call to action. Maximum of 5 rotations. Includes 1st ROS rectangle.
12 months, 3 rotations, 160×600 pixels*. The skyscraper is positioned on the left hand column of every page, ensuring your message is prominently displayed.
1st ROS Rectangle
Included in the Super Leaderboard Package.
2nd ROS Rectangle
12 months, 5 rotations, 300×250 pixels*. The rectangle positions are located on the right hand column of every page, ensuring your message is prominently displayed.
3rd Category Rectangle
12 months, exclusive, 300×250 pixels*. The category rectangle is located on the right hand column as the exclusive ad for a category page of your choice, ensuring your message is displayed in front of a relevant audience.
*Your display ad option may require responsive ad sizes. For complete specs on all sizes involved, visit www.naylor.com/onlinespecs.