MHEDA is the premier trade association dedicated to serving all segments of the material handling business community. Our members produce a total annual sales volume of more than $13.6 billion and represent the nation’s major material handling equipment distributors, as well as the leading manufacturers of storage and handling, lift trucks and conveyor equipment.
To enhance each member’s success through superior programming in the areas of benchmarking, networking and education.
To be recognized among our members and peers as the premier trade association in North America.
Print & Online Portfolio
$13 billionproduce a total annual sales volume of $13.6 billion.
Nearly 3 out of 4are either executives or in upper management at their firms.
2 out of 3include more than 2 out of 3 industrial truck distributors, 70% of those distributors who are recognized by their OEM’s as top performers in the industry.
OF MHEDA INDUSTRIAL TRUCK DISTRIBUTORS ARE RECOGNIZED BY THEIR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER (OEM) AS A TOP PERFORMER!
MHEDA IS THE INDUSTRY
MHEDA members include:
- Advanced Equipment Company, Inc.
- Balint/Ryder Handling Equipment
- Certified Handling Systems
- Cromer Material Handling
- DAK Equipment & Engineering Co
- Dyna-Lift, Inc.
- EMPCO Material Handling
- Equipment Depot
- Genkinger Material Handling
- Hansler Industries Ltd.
- Holt of California
- Hurricane Industrial Equipment Inc.
- Insley McEntee Equipment Company, Inc.
- Integrity Lift Services
- Maintainco Inc.
- ProDeck 50 Inc.
- Remco Storage Systems, Inc.
- South Atlantic Systems Group, Inc.
- Sugar Creek Enterprise
- Welch Equipment Company, Inc.