2021 Content Calendar*
Our editorial philosophy is focused on helping industry professionals do their jobs more effectively, efficiently and profitably by providing a balance of business-and technical-related content.
*Content Calendar is tentative and subject to change.
First Quarter | Ships in January
Theme: Forecast Issue
- Forecasts from MHEDA distributors and suppliers as well as submitted forecasts from sister organizations MHI, CEMA, ITA and an interview with their chief economist, ITR Economics.
- A profile of the incoming Chairman of the Board’s company. For this issue, it will be Ted Springer and Springer Equipment.
- Space Reservation: November 5, 2020
- Ad Materials: November 9, 2020
Second Quarter | Ships in April
Theme: Convention Issue
- Articles from Convention Speakers as well as the Exhibitor Showcase
- MHEDA 2021 Annual Convention & Exhibitor Showcase
- Space Reservation: February 5, 2021
- Ad Materials: February 9, 2021
Third Quarter | Ships in July
Theme: Recognition Issue
- MHEDA members who are celebrating their milestone anniversaries will be recognized in this issue.
- Suppliers will recognize their top distributors.
- Space Reservation: May 5, 2021
- Ad Materials: May 7, 2021
Fourth Quarter | Ships in October
Theme: Trends Issue
- Each June the MHEDA Executive Committee of the Board gets together and publishes their “Material Handling Business Trends” for the upcoming year.
- Space Reservation: August 6, 2021
- Ad Materials: August 10, 2021
In Every Issue
- Liz’s Column
- Chairman Column
- Editor’s Note
- Ask Your Board (or Ask a MHEDA-NET Group)
- Member Profile
- At Work and Women in Industry Profiles
- MHEDA Members Give Back
- MHEDA Education Calendar
- Money Matters
- New Members
- Spotlight On (Association News)
- MHEDA Milestones (Member News)
- The Last Word