MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS.
TRANSFORM THE EDGE.
IEEE PES GRID EDGE TECHNOLOGIES
IEEE PES will hold its first ever Grid Edge Technologies Conference and Exposition on April 10 -13, 2023 in San Diego. This new event will focus on all of the newest and most exciting technologies changing the grid!
Find new customers at this collaborative forum and connect with utilities, big tech, municipalities, consultants, academics, policy makers, startups, and more to deliver enhanced productivity, efficiency, and interoperability to the grid.
The IEEE PES Grid Edge Technologies event will deliver a comprehensive technical program, equipping a variety of stakeholders working at the edge with key insights necessary to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Through Keynote and Super Sessions, Technical Breakouts, Poster Contest, and more, the event will explore critical topics impacting the grid edge, including:
- Utilities, C&I, and Residential Customers
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Connected Utilities & Infrastructure
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- e-Mobility & Charging Infrastructure
- Smart Cities & IoT
- Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- Connectivity & Communication
- Utility of the Future Business Models
- Enabling Grid Edge Technologies
- Energy Efficiency & Flexible Loads Infrastructure
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to associate your brand with this new trade show in the industry.
Reserve Your Space Now in the 2023 IEEE PES Grid Edge Technical Program!
DEADLINE – January 20, 2023