Extend your print advertising investment with the unique benefits of digital media.
Fencepost is also available to members in a fully interactive digital magazine. Our digital edition is mobile-responsive and HTML-optimized, providing readers with an exceptional user experience across all devices. Link to the landing page of your choice and maintain your presence on the digital issue for readers to reference at any time.
Switch between views with ease
- Reading view (default): The HTML-based view of our publication, optimized for all devices. Scrolling articles automatically adjust for comfortable reading.
- Page view: The digital replica of the publication. Flip through this digital book in either a 1- or 2-page format. Determine your preferred zoom setting for an optimal experience.
Leaderboard (all views)
The leaderboard ad appears on-screen in both the reading view and page view of the digital publication.
Rectangle (all views)
The rectangle ad is on the table of contents, appearing on-screen for all pages of the reading view and page view.
TOC Mobile Banners (HTML reading view)
The TOC mobile banner appears in the table of contents, on-screen to the right of the publication on desktop and clickable on mobile in the reading view. The top TOC mobile banner will appear after the 1st article, and subsequent banners show every 3 articles.
Top TOC Mobile Banner
2nd TOC Mobile Banner
In-Magazine Digital Options (HTML reading view)
These standalone ad options are placed between article pages on the HTML reading view of the digital publication and are visible on all device types.
This mobile-responsive ad option gives you the freedom to include text, images, hyperlinks and video across a variety of devices. Full design must be provided by the advertiser at this time.
Digital Video Sponsorship
The video sponsorship option displays a video, 50-70 words of summary content and a hyperlink to deliver your message to target audiences.
Digital Insert / Outsert
Your message appears as an image-based insert, either in between key articles, or placed at the back of the digital publication.
Digital Edition Sponsored Eblast
When each print edition of Fencepost magazine is distributed, an email is sent to all members and subscribers making them aware that the digital edition is available for viewing.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted email blast:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of decision-makers in the fencing industry.
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure.
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process.
- EXCLUSIVE AD SPACE
- Only one spot available- NO ROTATION
- Located at the top of the email blast
- Distributed with each edition of the magazine
- 640 x 100 pixels
- Max file size 100kb
- JPG only