About the Nanotechnology Council:
The IEEE Nanotechnology Council (NTC) is a multi-disciplinary group whose purpose is to advance and coordinate work in the field of Nanotechnology carried out throughout the IEEE in scientific, literary and educational areas. The Council supports the theory, design, and development of nanotechnology and its scientific, engineering, and industrial applications.
The IEEE Nanotechnology Council is made up of 23 member societies:
- Aerospace & Electronic System Society (AES)
- Antennas & Propagation Society (AP)
- Circuits & Systems Society (CAS)
- Communications Society (COM)
- Computational Intelligence Society (CI) [Formerly Neural Networks (NN) Society]
- Computer Society (C)
- Control Systems Society (CS)
- Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEI)
- Electron Devices Society (ED)
- Electronics Packaging Society (EP) [Formerly CPMT]
- Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMB)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Society (EMC)
- Industrial Electronics Society (IE)
- Instrumentation & Measurement Society (IM)
- Photonics Society (PS)
- Magnetics Society (MAG)
- Microwave Theory & Techniques Society (MTT)
- Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society (NPS)
- Reliability Society (RL)
- Solid State Circuits Society (SSC)
- Robotics & Automation Society (RA)
- Systems, Man, & Cybernetics Society (SMC)
- Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, & Frequency Control Society (UFFC)
The IEEE Nanotechnology Society comprises a global community of leading innovators who explore how technology drives industry and impacts modern society and business — both today and tomorrow.
IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine includes emerging trends and practices for readers in diverse fields including health, biomedical engineering, energy, the environment, consumer electronics and defense.
Reach the largest concentration of high-tech professionals in the field:
of readers have 10+ years experience in their profession
Readers in Business and Industry:
of readers are Engineers or are in Engineering Management
Top 3 Regions for Readership:
- United States
- Europe, Africa, Middle East
The scope of IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine is all aspects of nanotechnology including theory, analysis, design, implementation, and applications related to creation of materials, devices, structures, etc. by manipulating matter at the nanometer length scale and taking advantage of novel (physical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, optical, magnetic, biological) properties which arise solely due to the nanometer scale. Contents are written at a general level aimed at a broad audience. The magazine publishes articles covering new research and developments toward a broad audience, tutorials, and surveys in the field of nanotechnology in addition to industry news, research news, education news, policy news, opinion pieces, book reviews, updates on people, introduction to new tools and techniques, funding and meetings news, patent summary, and commercialization.
The breadth of industries covered by Nanotechnology provides for a wealth of industries to tap into:
More than $1.8bn in revenue was generated in the US Lighting & Bulb Manufacturing Industry in 2020.
$204.2bn in revenue was generated in the US Engineering Services in 2020.