2020 International Educator
Our editorial philosophy is focused on helping industry professionals do their jobs more effectively, efficiently, and profitably by providing a balance of business- and technical-related content.
*Editorial Calendar is tentative and subject to change.
- Strategic Planning
- Trends in the Field
Email Sent: January 2, 2020
- East Asia Regional Focus
Email Sent: February 3, 2020
- Financial Stewardship
Email Sent: March 2, 2020
- Latin America Regional Focus
Email Sent: April 1, 2020
- Social Justice
- Intercultural Communication
- Diversity and Inclusion
Email Sent: May 1, 2020
- Entrepreneurship in International Education
- Lifelong learning and bridging the skills gap
- Expand the scope of education abroad
Email Sent: June 1, 2020
- Expanding the scope of education abroad through partnership
- Building sustainable partnerships
- Europe joint degrees; English taught bachelors
Email Sent: July 1, 2020
- Emerging Markets /Risk Management in Recruitment
- Retaining International Students
Email Sent: August 3, 2020
- #YAWH scholarship recipient profiles
- International Education and Global Civic Diplomacy
- Brain Drain and the Developing World
- Middle East Focus
Email Sent: September 1, 2020
- Academic Freedom
- Involving Faculty
Email Sent: October 1, 2020
- Practices That Institutions are Utilizing
- Building Sustainable Partners
- International Education and the SDGs
- Incorporating SDGs into Curriculum/Courses
Email Sent: November 2, 2020
Looking Ahead, Looking Back
- Shifting Demographics — How is International Education Preparing?
- What’s Next for Diversity and Inclusion for International Education?
- What were we Talking 20 Years Ago, and Where are we Now on Those Issues?
Email Sent: December 1, 2020
In Every Issue
From the Desk of NAFSA’s CEO
A letter to readers from Esther D. Brimmer, DPhil.
News, reports, and updates from around the globe.
Interviews with leaders who make significant contributions to
• Education Abroad
• International Student Affairs
• International Enrollment
• International Education Leadership
Opinion essays on hot topics
in international education.
on what to read, listen to, follow, watch, and bookmark.