About International Educator
As the leading international education association in the field, NAFSA promotes international education and the exchange of students and scholars to and from the United States. With more than 10,000 members in U.S. regions and abroad, NAFSA advances the international education agenda through advocacy, communication, community, and professional development. In its new digital format, International Educator (IE) has an exclusive reach to all NAFSA members and subscribers as well as a wide range of other pivotal decisionmakers and forward-thinking practitioners in the field.
Build Your Brand Through the New International Educator Platform
IE delivers quality content that readers can’t find anywhere else. Relevant, timely, and resonating coverage includes:
- Latest developments in advancing international education
- Trends in higher education across the globe
- Interviews with prominent leaders
- How-to advice on education abroad, international student advising, international student recruitment, and internationalization
- In-depth feature articles
- Thought-provoking columns and departments
IE delivers the highest quality readership in international education, including:
- Senior international officers
- International office directors
- Education abroad directors
- International student/scholar and education abroad advisers
- Admissions, credential evaluation, and recruitment officers
- University and college presidents, chancellors, provosts
International Educator Circulation and Readership
IE’s new digital platform offers you an effective way to engage with more than 10,000 readers. Monthly issues allow you to stay in front of essential decisionmakers.
A recent readership survey about IE revealed important and relevant findings that capture the opinions of our readers, the decisionmakers throughout international education.
- Nearly 90% of senior international officers surveyed indicated that they read International Educator on a regular basis.
- More than half of our readers have at least 10 years of experience
in the field.
- More than 2 out of 5 International Educator readers hold a senior campus leadership position.
IE Readers Value Our Advertisers
46% of IE readers visit an advertiser’s website after viewing their ad.