The AdvisorToday sponsored eBlast is a highly visible opportunity for you to educate NAIFA members regarding the benefits of using a product or service similar to what you provide. Its intent is to position your company as a thought leader and solution provider in the industry — solving common needs of insurance and financial advisors.
Guiding principles for the sponsored eBlast:
- Content should be educational in nature and solution-based, geared toward solving a common problem or need an insurance or financial advisor would experience. The educational content should not promote the company’s product or service but rather communicate best practices that would allow advisors to be more effective and efficient in their roles.
- Content should include practical, useful information in which the advisor would find value, which should be independent of the particular editorial advertiser. The overall message and tone should not be promotional in nature.
- In the author’s biography at the end of the article, editorial advertisers are encouraged to also include information about their company, testimonials and other helpful resources, but these mentions should be separate from the main messaging.
- NAIFA reserves the right to edit or alter content as it deems necessary to meet the above requirements and provide maximum value for its members.
- The width of the graphic should be 610 x 1024 pixels
- No Flash animation
- HTML & JPG are accepted formats. For HTML formats, hyperlinks can be used in your content. For JPG formats, entire email links to only one URL
- Content area is surrounded by an AdvisorToday branded header/footer
- Color Format RGB (CMYK may cause errors when viewing the email)
- Call to action text (5-7 words). If not provided, the default text will be “Learn More”