AGC’S TECH BRIEF
Construction Technology News and Trends
WHY ADVERTISE IN AGC’S TECH BRIEF?
- Monthly eNewsletter designed to convey technology information, trends and happenings in the construction industry, including tips and tricks and high traffic conversation from the IT forum.
- Maximize your exposure: there is a limited amount of ad space available, which makes your ad more prominent.
- Get a true feel for how many people are viewing your ad at any given point, and receive ROI with the ability to track click-throughs and impressions.
- Increase your online traffic with interactive ads that link to your website.
- Customize advertising for changing demands or time-sensitive products/events — artwork can be changed out every month.
- Reach an even larger audience, as eNewsletters are frequently forwarded to colleagues.
Delivered to an average of 13,970 industry professionals each month!
OF AGC CONTRACTOR MEMBERS ARE OWNERS, PARTNERS OR OFFICERS OF THEIR FIRMS. THESE ARE THE DECISION-MAKERS AND LEADERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY.
$ 0 Billion
THE NUMBER OF DOLLARS AGC MEMBERS SPEND ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ANNUALLY.
Tech Brief will feature:
- Focus on Technology
- Member-to-Member FAQ
- Tech Tips
- From the IT Forum
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted) and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
When renewing online ads, priority and first right-of-refusal will be given to advertisers who commit to 12 months. All other companies will be renewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come first-served basis
Current Rates (NGC-N0022)