AGC FEDERAL CONTRACTOR REPORT
WHY ADVERTISE IN AGC FEDERAL CONTRACTOR REPORT?
- Monthly eNewsletter that covers federal construction contracting news including direct federal construction funding, small business contracting and procurement issues as well as federal regulating news and issue movement. Delivered to more than 5,300 inboxes.
- Provides consistent and lasting brand exposure to contractors who work directly with the federal government.
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process.
- Receive ROI with the ability to track click-throughs and impressions.
- Increase your online traffic with interactive ads that link to your website.
AGC serves our nation’s construction professionals by promoting the skill, integrity, and responsibility of those who build America. A full-service national trade association with a nationwide network of exceptional chapters, AGC represents nearly 28,000 leading firms in the industry and plays a powerful role in sustaining economic growth, in addition to producing structures that increase productivity and improves the nation’s quality of life.
Delivered to an average of 3,540 industry professionals each month!
Two Premium Rectangles
1st Sponsored ContentAn opportunity to showcase your new or innovate product to top construction professionals.
2nd Sponsored Content
An opportunity to showcase your new or innovate product to top construction professionals.