AGC’S AI NEWS & VIEWS
EVOLVING THE READER EXPERIENCE
Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. AGC’s AI News & Views eNewsletter allows members to stay informed about upcoming events, and safety, regulatory, and legislative updates whether they are in the office or on the road. AI newsletters adapt to readers by using machine learning. AGC’s AI News & Views eNewsletter grasps what readers are interested in and provides them curated content that becomes more relevant as the AI develops individual personas for each reader.
Enjoy the benefits of a targeted AI eNewsletter:
- Customized content tailored to individual recipients
- Provides consistent and lasting brand exposure to all AGC of America members.
- Escalated member engagement based on preferred content.
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Cross-promoted in other AGC publications and communications pieces
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Receive ROI with the ability to track click-throughs and impressions.
- Increase your online traffic with interactive ads that link to your website.
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
AGC serves our nation’s construction professionals by promoting the skill, integrity and responsibility of those who build America. A full-service national trade association with a nationwide network of exceptional chapters, AGC represents nearly 28,000 leading firms in the industry and plays a powerful role in sustaining economic growth, in addition to producing structures that increases productivity and improves the nation’s quality of life.
Delivered to an average of 10,885 industry professionals each month!
1st Banner/Static Sponsored Content
Exclusive position located at the very top of the eNewsletter.
600 x 100 pixels
1st Row of Rectangles
Exclusive positions located towards the top of the eNewsletter.
300 x 250 pixels.
2nd Banner/Static Sponsored Content
Exclusive position located in the middle of the eNewsletter.
600 x 100 pixels
2nd Row of Rectangles
Exclusive positions located towards the bottom of the eNewsletter.
300 x 250 pixels