The National Pest Management Association, a non-profit organization with nearly 5,000 members, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property, reflected both in the continuing education of the pest control professional and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses.
NPMA publications reach key players in the pest management industry globally, including CEOs, Presidents, Owners, Senior Technology Officers, Chief Marketing Executives, Researchers, and more.
NPMA members are always in the market for the following products and services:
- Pest Control
- Lawn Care Equipment/Products
- Mold Remediation Suppliers
- Cell Phones
- Credit Cards
- Legal and Security Video Systems
- Vehicle Equipment and Accessories
- Computer Systems Technology
- Web Developers
- Human Resource Consultants
- Ad Agencies