TexasPest Magazine – Digital Only
TPCA’s official publication, TexasPest, is sent on a quarterly basis to over 6,000 pest industry professionals in the Lone Star State and beyond via email. Our digital edition is mobile-responsive and HTML-optimized, providing readers with an exceptional user experience across all devices. Link to the landing page of your choice and maintain your presence on the digital issue for readers to reference at any time.
Switch between views with ease
- Reading view (default): The HTML-based view of our publication, optimized for all devices. Scrolling articles automatically adjust for comfortable reading.
- Page view: The digital replica of the publication. Flip through this digital book in either a 1- or 2-page format. Determine your preferred zoom setting for an optimal experience.
Leaderboard (all views)
The leaderboard ad appears on-screen in both the reading view and page view of the digital publication.
Rectangle (all views)
The rectangle ad is on the table of contents, appearing on-screen for all pages of the reading view and page view.
& TOC Mobile Banners (HTML reading view)
The TOC mobile banner appears in the table of contents, on-screen to the right of the publication on desktop and clickable on mobile in the reading view. The top TOC mobile banner will appear after the 1st article, and subsequent banners show every 3 articles.
In-Publication Digital Options (HTML reading view)
These standalone ad options are placed between article pages on the HTML reading view of the digital publication and are visible on all device types.
Digital Edition Sponsored Email Banner
TexasPest Magazine is delivered via email to more than 6,000 industry decision-makers and members, making them aware that the digital edition is available for viewing. Each new issue is posted on TPCA’s website with a full archive of past issues.
The unique benefits of a targeted email blast:
- Exclusive ad space means you enjoy maximum visibility
- Deliver your message directly to the inbox of decision-makers and members
- Frequently forwarded to others for additional exposure
- Direct visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process.
TexasPest Digital Edition Sponsored Email Blast Banner
- Exclusive position — you are the only sponsor sent out for an entire quarter.
- *You design your ad and choose your content, pending approval from TPCA.
- Only one spot available – NO ROTATION
- Max file size 100kb
- JPG only (no animation)