Who We Are:
The Association for Linen Management (ALM) is a non-profit trade association dedicated to the professional development of personnel involved in the textile care industry. Our members are general managers, laundry directors, managers, and technicians providing textile care services; the facilities they serve with their services; and the equipment and supply companies who provide materials for textile care. ALM advances the use of textiles in healthcare, hospitality, correctional facilities, and long-term care providers through guidance for textile processing, management, and utilization.
Who you’ll reach:
fresh & Vital Threads are distributed to:
• Operations Managers
• Material Managers
• Linen Distribution Personnel
• Maintenance Engineers
• Sales Managers
• Customer Service Managers
• Laundry Processors
• EVS Professional
The ALM Advantage:
- We represent the majority of the outsourced processors and OPL operations
- fresh is distributed to more than 2,100 professionals in the industry. Vital Threads is distributed to 100% of ALM’s members
- Our members are the leaders in the $15.8 billion U.S. industrial laundry and linen supply industry.
In Print and Online
Our print and digital quarterly magazine is delivered to a combined mailing list of approximately 2,600 readers.
Vital Threads eNewsletter
Our eNewsletter is delivered to more than 1,250 inboxes each month and averages nearly 250 unique opens for each issue.