and licensed art therapists available!
The American Art Therapy Association (AATA) is the most prestigious association in the field of art therapy dedicated to increasing recognition of the profession worldwide. Founded in 1969, the organization represents practicing art therapists, students, educators, and related practitioners across the United States and the world.
AATA has over 4,200 members that include practicing art therapists, students, educators, and related practitioners. Art therapists are master’s level professionals who hold a degree in art therapy.
AATA Members Need You!
Our members are looking for companies like yours that offer products and services in areas such as:
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Educational products and learning aids
- Art supplies
- Office and school supplies
- Technology products & equipment
- Insurance and legal services
- Continuing education opportunities
- Journal and magazine subscriptions
- Parenting resources
- Assessment tools
- Memberships in related associations
- Books and CDs
AATA Website Audience Extension
Use AATA’s audience extension solution to create highly targeted ad campaigns to reach your desired audience around the web.