Reach more than 7,000 key decision
makers in biomedical engineering
About Biomedical Engineering Society
- We represent more than 7,500 members who control multi-million dollar spending budgets.
- Our members include approximately 2,800 faculty members and 5,200 students at more than 140 universities.*
- The number of biomedical engineering professionals is expected to increase by 62%, adding approximately 10,000 additional positions by the year 2020.
- Our members are constantly in need of products and services, such as: 3D printers, bioprinters, air filtration equipment, antibodies, atomic force microscopes, laboratory supplies, laser manufacturers, modeling software and more.
BMES.org and Biomedical Engineering News are used by leading biomedical engineering professionals including:
- Biomedical Engineers
- Biomolecular Engineers
- Deans of Engineering
- University Department Chairs
- Lab Directors
- Nanomedicine Researchers
- Principal Research Scientists
- Government Officials