Who we are:
- The Pest Control Operators of California strives to be the premier state trade organization by providing the finest services and support to our membership through leadership, training, education, legislative involvement, and by building industry awareness.
- We are a non-profit trade association that has served the business and educational needs of pest control operators for more than 60 years.
- PCOC keeps members up-to-date on new materials, procedures, laws and precautions
- We work closely with the state’s Structural Pest Control Board and Department of Pesticide Regulation to help shape regulations that protect the credibility of our industry and the safety of our customers
- We are the industry’s voice at the State Capitol.
Whenever there is a local community need, the local districts (chapters) of PCOC step forward to provide the needed services. Whether it is to preserve an historical landmark, or a charitable organization or a small day care, which simply cannot afford to pay to treat the termites, PCOC is there to assist.
“Since participating in The Voice I know my ad consistently ends up in the right hands. Advertising with PCOC has been one of the most effective decisions Mega Fume has made to date!”
Dave Wadleigh, Mega Fume, Inc.
“There is no greater asset to a company than timely and relevant information about our industry and the people who are in it. There is no greater source for this information that PCOC and the great publications that they produce.”
Jim Steed, Neighborly Pest Management, Inc.
In Print and Online
PCOC Directory & Resource Guide
Online Search Function & Buyers’ Guide