The Canadian Society of Landscape Architects (CSLA) is a professional organization with 2,348 members, 615 associate (or intern) members and 669 student of landscape architecture members. Celebrating 90 years in 2024 as the voice of the profession in Canada, the CSLA is an advocate for its members on issues such as: urban design, urban renewal, sustainable development, climate change and cultural heritage.
CONNECT WITH 100% OF CANADA’S LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
The CSLA is the national voice of the landscape architecture industry
- Landscape architecture in Canada brings in an estimated $325 million in revenue annually.
- We represent 100% of the landscape architects in Canada.
- Our members spend approximately $122 million annually on products and services.
“LANDSCAPES|PAYSAGES magazine presents a wide spectrum of landscape research and experience regarding the complexities of the human/landscape interface”
“LANDSCAPES|PAYSAGES magazine is an award-winning Canadian Landscape architecture publication, which I have proudly forwarded and recommended to my colleagues in the United States and other parts of the world. They were impressed!”
AM&P EXCEL AWARDS
• Bronze Award for General Excellence
• Gold Award for General Excellence • Silver Award for Design Excellence
• Gold Award for General Excellence • Bronze Award for Design Excellence