CONTINUE TO BUILD YOUR BRAND beyond the MHI’s website through audience extension (also known as site retargeting). Studies show that brand awareness through repeat exposure drives purchasing relationships and now you can be omnipresent without having to do anything extreme or technical. With retargeting, your ad is served to MHI site visitors as they frequent other sites across the web.
MHI has an audience of more than 151,000 material handling industry professionals in the field, who visit mhi.org, mhisolutionsmag.com, and videos.mhi.org more than 76,300 times per month combined. Our qualified audience is your chance to re-engage them with a completely new level of customization and insight.
How Retargeting Works
Programmatic Video Advertising
There’s no better way to bring life to your brand story than through video. Video is a powerful medium that is a top choice for content consumption. Serve a :15 or :30 video Pre-Roll/Mid-Roll/Post-Roll ads on websites across the internet.
Programmatic Display Advertising
Build brand awareness and increase visibility by serving targeted banner ads that appear at the top or sides of the websites your customers are visiting.
- Standard Month End Results
- End of Campaign Performance Metrics
- Customized Campaign Reporting
- Campaign Optimization
- Creative Optimization
- Strategic Insights/Recommendations
Using a combination of our top targeting tactics will help you achieve your campaign goals.
- Site retargeting targets users who have already visited our site while they are visiting other sites across the web
- Search retargeting target prospects with display ads based on the searches they perform across the web
- Contextual targeting looks at the category or keywords of the current page a consumer is viewing and then serves them ads that are highly relevant to that content
- Geo-fencing location based advertising focused on specific geographic shapes