leaders in the construction industry
eNewsletter and website advertising
For more than 65 years, NAWIC has helped women take advantage of the opportunities in construction.
NAWIC members represent a broad swath of the construction industry. They are:
- Office Personnel
- Business Owners
- Trade Professionals
- Project Managers
Women in Construction
- Construction industry jobs are expected to grow by almost $2 million new jobs by 2022. Companies are looking to recruit more women to bring their skill sets into the field.
- Women comprise 10.3% of the construction industry in 2021.
- 4% of new construction firms were launched by women.
- Industry-wide, women comprised 7.5% of all construction managers in 2019. 44% of the top 100 contracting companies have women in executive roles. 16% have females in C-level positions. 3 of them are CEOs.
* Source: https://www.bigrentz.com/blog/women-construction
13% of construction firms are owned by women. 64% growth in female owners from 2014 to 2019*
9% of female-owned firms achieve revenues of more than $500,000*
Members spend approximately $224 million nationwide on products and services each year
More than 60% of our 4,700+ members make purchasing decisions.
The Connection eNewsletter
The Connection is a bi-weekly eNewsletter that features the latest information impacting NAWIC members, including industry news, association announcements, education information and more. Get your message directly delivered to the inbox of over 4,000 decision-makers on a regular basis.