Reach Key Leaders That Perform Over $1 Billion A Year In The Sewer and Watermain Industry
OSWCA is comprised of a national network of top safety and water system management professionals
Don’t miss your chance to advertise with OSWCA to reach leading safe wastewater management
Who We Are:
- OSWCA is a champion of environmental protection and best practices in safety and water system management.
- OSWCA has represented the sewer and waterman construction industry in Ontario since 1971.
- 2021 is OSWCA’s 50th anniversary.
- OSWCA represents over 750 companies across Ontario including contractors, manufacturers, distributors and consulting engineers.
- Collectively, OSWCA performs over $1 billion a year in capital projects to ensure clean safe drinking water and environmentally responsible wastewater treatment and disposal.
OSWCA champions the sewer and waterman industry to promote the delivery of clean water and safe wastewater management through advocacy, education and environmentally sustainable practices to enhance the quality for all Ontarians. OSWCA fosters health and safety, professionalism, ethical practices, sound infrastructure investments, good governance and fiscal responsibility.