Educational Advertorial Email
The sponsored email blast is a highly visible, exclusive opportunity for you to educate CMSA readers regarding the benefits of using a product or service similar to what you provide. Its intent is to position your company as a thought leader and solution provider in the industry—solving the common needs of case managers.
CMSA will send the email out to all recipients in its database on behalf of the Corporate Partner. Below are the guiding principles for the email.
Develop educational content as outlined above
(should consume the majority of your messaging)
- FAQs and answers, and myth-busting
- Newsworthy articles related to case management
- Conveying the usefulness/need for products or services in an independent manner
- Continuing education opportunities u Checklists, reference guides
Include or outline helpful resources/tools available from your company
- About your company and its products or services
- Downloadable patient brochures and case studies
- Informational DVDs or mailings
- User testimonials
Consider including CMSA-specific offers or benefits
- Price or percentage discount off services and/or products
- Free sample
- The width of the graphic should be 610 x 1024 pixels
- HTML & JPG are accepted formats. For HTML formats, hyperlinks can be used in your content. For JPG formats, entire email links to only one URL.
- Content area is approximately 600 pixels wide and will be surrounded by a CMSA-branded header/footer
- Color Format RGB (CMYK may cause errors when viewing the email)
- Call to action text (5-7 words). If not provided, the default text will be “Learn More”
- Content should be educational in nature and solution-based, geared to solving a common problem or need a case manager would experience. The educational content should not promote the company’s product or service but rather communicate best practices that would allow case managers to be more effective and efficient in their roles.
- Content should include practical, useful information in which the case manager would find value, which should be independent of the particular Corporate Partner. The overall message and tone should not be promotional in nature.
- Separately from the educational content, Corporate Partners are encouraged to also include information about their company, testimonials and other helpful resources, but these mentions should be separate from the main messaging.
- CMSA reserves the right to edit or alter content as it deems necessary to meet the above requirements and provide maximum value for its members.