New England Water Works Association – Sponsored Email
The New England Water Works Association sponsored email is a highly-visible and very limited opportunity for you to educate NEWWA members regarding the benefits of using a product or service similar to what you provide. Its intent is to position your company as a thought leader and solution provider for professionals in the water work industry.
Below are the guiding principles
for the sponsored email:
- Advertisements must be truthful and may not make false or misleading claims.
- Advertisements must not misuse or misappropriate any other party’s intellectual property rights or defame or disparage any other person, company, product, or service.
- The association reserves the right to review and reject any advertisement based on editorial judgment, which will not relieve the advertiser from its payment obligations.
- NEWWA reserves the right to edit, alter or reject content as it deems necessary to meet the above requirements and provide maximum value for its members.
- The width of the graphic should be 610 x 1024 pixels.
- No Flash animation.
- HTML & JPG are accepted formats. For HTML formats, hyperlinks can be used in your content. For JPG formats, entire email links to only one URL.
- Content area is surrounded by an NEWWA branded header/footer.
- Color Format RGB (CMYK may cause errors when viewing the email).