annually on products and services.
INCREASE YOUR BRAND IMPACT WITH NSSGA
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is the leading voice of the aggregates industry. Its members – stone, sand and gravel producers and the equipment manufacturers and service providers who support them – produce the essential raw materials found in homes, buildings, roads, bridges and public works projects and represent more than 90 percent of the crushed stone and 70 percent of the sand and gravel produced annually in the United States.
NSSGA Top Markets
2020 Aggregate, Pulverized Mineral and Industrial Sand Producer Members by State
2020 Aggregate, Pulverized Mineral and Industrial Sand Producer Members by Congressional District
NSSGA membership consists of top industry suppliers and producers including:
- Directors of operations
- Plant managers
- Quarry superintendents
- Purchasing agents
Assuring the safety of workers is a top national commitment by member companies and the association.
The Aggregates Industry
- More than 2.5 billion metric tons of aggregates are produced every year – a value of approximately $25.1 billion.
- The aggregates industry contributes nearly $40 billion to the GDP of the United States.
- There are more than 10,000 construction aggregates operations nationwide.
- Every aggregates industry job supports an additional 4.87 jobs outside of stone, sand and gravel operations
- Every $1 of wages earned in the aggregates industry creates an additional $4 of wages in other industries
- Every $1 of sales in the aggregates industry produces another $3.50 of sales in other industries.
*based on the volume of the product represented.
A strong, unified voice through NSSGA is the best chance the aggregates industry has to make a difference. The most important business investment a producer or supplier can make is to join NSSGA.
Aggregates companies, large and small, that produce stone, sand and gravel used in construction applications.
PULVERIZED MINERALS DIVISION:
Manufacturers of finely ground (minus 325 mesh) limestone and other industrial minerals. Members benefit through their affiliation with NSSGA, which represents the construction aggregates industry.
MANUFACTURERS & SERVICES (M&S) DIVISION:
Companies that provide a product or service to the aggregates producer community. M&S members play a key role in exhibiting and presenting education sessions at NSSGA events and enjoy access to aggregates producers through those venues.
INDUSTRIAL SAND DIVISION:
Industrial sand operations produce, process and deliver industrial sand to a range of end users, including ceramics, glass, paint, oil and gas production.
Interested in becoming an NSSGA member?
More than 60%
of members surveyed have 251 to 1,001 or more employees
1 out of 3
producers and suppliers have an annual sales volume of more than $20 million
What members work on the most:
Highways, bridges/road, airports, utilities and water/wastewater plants