Online Buyers’ Guide
NSSGA’s Online Buyers’ Guide provides your customers with the capabilities to find your products and services by simply clicking a button. Visitors to the online guide can search for your company by name, location, product & service category or keyword.
Top Categories include:
• Crushers • Crushing & Grinding Equipment • Conveyors
• Screens • Aggregate/Materials – Temporary Buildings
* For the current calendar year
Aggregates industry professionals come to you when they are ready to buy – With the RFP Automator, visitors can contact multiple vendors in a specific product/service category with project specifications, schedules and contact information.
NSSGA’s Online Buyers’ Guide is a reference at your fingertips:
- Optimized to drive traffic from search engines
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to learn more about your business
- Add Search to Browser function allows users to set the Online Buyers’ Guide as their default browser, bringing them directly to your listing when they search the Web
On average per month, the Online Buyers’ Guide receives:
- More than 1,220 page views
- Over 240 visitors
*Traffic numbers from Jan 2020 to June 2020
Curtain Ad (Run-of-Site)
EXCLUSIVE – only one advertiser in position
- Showcase your company at the top of every page
- Viewers click and expand the ad to view your full message
- 2 sizes are needed: 970 x 300 pixels and 970 x 90 pixels
Run-of-Site Banner Package
Includes the two leaderboards and two top medium rectangles. Ads will rotate within all four positions for a total of 10 advertisers.
Run-of-Site Featured Company
Located at the top of each page, our featured company ads ensure maximum visibility. Featured company ads include your company logo, 30-word description, and link to your company website. There are two positions available with 10 ads rotating throughout both positions, for a total of 20 advertisers.
The Category Rectangle will appear in the bottom right column of the category of your choice, ensuring your message impacts those in the market for your specific products and services. There is one Category Rectangle position per category. In addition to the Category Rectangle appearing exclusively in your category, it will also rotate as the bottom rectangle on the home page of the Online Buyers’ Guide.