AAPA Thought Leadership
The AAPA Thought Leadership e-blast is a highly-visible and very limited opportunity for you to educate AAPA members regarding the benefits of using a product or service similar to what you provide. Its intent is to position your company as a thought leader and solution provider for professionals in the maritime industry.
Below are the guiding principles
for the sponsored e-blast:
- Content should be educational in nature and solution-based, geared toward solving a problem or addressing a need for maritime industry professionals. The educational content should not promote the company’s product or service but rather communicate best practices or innovative ideas that would allow AAPA members to be more effective and efficient in their roles.
- Content should include practical, useful information maritime industry professionals would find valuable, and should be independent of the particular editorial advertiser. The overall message and tone should not be promotional in nature.
- In the author’s biography at the end of the article, editorial advertisers are encouraged to also include information about their company, testimonials and other helpful resources, but these mentions should be separate from the main messaging.
- AAPA reserves the right to edit, alter or reject content as it deems necessary to meet the above requirements and provide maximum value for its members.
- The width of the graphic should be 610 x 1024 pixels
- No Flash animation
- HTML & JPG are accepted formats. For HTML formats, hyperlinks can be used in your content. For JPG formats, entire email links to only one URL.
- Content area is surrounded by an AAPA branded header/footer
- Color Format RGB (CMYK may cause errors when viewing the email)
- Call to action text (5-7 words). If not provided, the default text will be “Learn More”
*For the latest online ad specifications, please visit https://www.naylor.com/email-advertorial-ad-specifications/