Build your brand beyond Society of American Archivists (SAA)’s website through audience extension (also known as site retargeting). Studies show that brand awareness through repeat exposure drives purchasing relationships, and now you can be omnipresent without having to do anything extreme or technical. With retargeting, your ad is served to www.archivists.org site visitors as they frequent other sites across the web. SAA represents more than 6,200 professional archivists employed by governments, universities, businesses, libraries, and historical organizations on a national level. Archives and records professionals in North America are responsible for an estimated $1.1 billion in buying power. The SAA website receives more than 43,723 unique visitors per month. Our qualified audience is your chance to re-engage them with a completely new level of customization and insight.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Standard Month End Results
- End of Campaign Performance Metrics
- Customized Campaign Reporting
- Campaign Optimization
- Creative Optimization
- Strategic Insights/Recommendations
Retargeting Rates are sold by CPM (cost per 1,000 impression). Contact your rep to discuss your targeting needs and to create a custom campaign
HOW RETARGETING WORKS
EXTEND YOUR REACH beyond ’s www.archivists.org with SAA’s already qualified audience by keeping your brand top of mind with leading professional archivists. Through programmatic retargeting you can create customized campaigns to re-engage with our members on a completely new level.
Advanced Targeting Rates are sold by CPM (cost per 1,000 impression). Contact your rep to discuss your targeting needs and to create a custom campaign
We can also segment the audience based on your needs
Using a combination of our top targeting tactics will help you achieve your campaign goals.
- Site retargeting targets users who have already visited our site while they are visiting other sites across the web
- Search retargeting target prospects with display ads based on the searches they perform across the web
- Contextual targeting looks at the category or keywords of the current page a consumer is viewing and then serves them ads that are highly relevant to that content
- Geo-fencing location based advertising focused on specific geographic shapes