Archives in Context podcast
The Archives in Context Podcast talks with archivists pushing the profession in new directions and goes behind the scenes to give an insider look at archives. Hear personal stories about collections, the many ways that archivists bridge the past and present, unique approaches to current challenges that the profession is facing, and the often moving and important work of memory-keeping.
- A 20-40 minute long recording hosted by Chris Burns, Nicole Milano, Anna Trammell, and JoyEllen Williams.
- Dynamic conversations about archives and the people behind them.
Promoted on SAA social media platforms:
- Facebook: 15,800+ followers
- Twitter: 16,900+ followers
- LinkedIn: 13,200+ followers
Promoted in SAA eNewsletter:
Each episode is promoted through SAA’s newsletter, In the Loop: 16,000 subscribers
Promoted on SAA Website and Listserv:
Each season is announced and promoted on the SAA homepage and to several internal listservs.
Podcast episodes are embedded on the Archives in Context website
Sponsorship opportunity includes:
Rectangle (300 x 250 pixels)
- Ad featuring sponsor company.
- Located on all pages of the podcast site: (Contact, Episodes, Hosts, About, Home, Subscribe)
Sponsor Read (70 words/30 seconds)
- Sponsorship of individual episodes includes notice of sponsorship and a link on each podcast page. Text to read as follows: “This episode is sponsored by ___.”
- Within each episode, sponsors will be acknowledged in the show open and close and can use pre-determined text that describes the sponsor, any featured product or service and, if desired, a sponsor website for listeners to visit.
- Sponsored read is of approximately 70 words for a total of approximately 30 seconds.
- Sponsorship should be written in third person.
Hyperlink on promotions
- The sponsored company’s name will be hyperlinked on website, newsletter, and listserv promotions of the podcast in text that will read “This episode is sponsored by____”