NASBP Thought Leadership eBlast
Now more than ever, professionals consume information on the go. Our Thought Leadership eBlast allows members to stay informed about timely industry topics and association news whether they are in the office or on the road.
Enjoy the benefits of NASBP’s Thought Leadership eBlast:
- Delivers your message directly to the inbox of 8,000 surety, construction, and allied professionals
- Frequently forwarded to other industry professionals
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice
Guidelines for NASBP’s Thought Leadership eBlast:
- Content should be educational in nature and solution-based, geared toward solving a problem or need for surety professionals. The educational content should not promote the company’s product or service but rather communicate best practices or innovative ideas that would allow bond producers to be more effective and efficient in their roles.
- Content should include practical, useful information that bond producers would find invaluable, which should be independent of the particular editorial advertiser. The overall message and tone should not be promotional in nature.
- In the author’s biography at the end of the article, editorial advertisers are encouraged to include information about their company, testimonials and other helpful resources, but these mentions should be separate from the main messaging.
- NASBP reserves the right to edit or alter content as it deems necessary to meet the above requirements and provide maximum value for its members.