Advertise with Us
The SuretyLearn and virtual seminars website is a key platform for surety bond learning and professional development needs. The site provides surety professionals access to NASBP’s many high-quality programs designed to improve performance and to deliver timely, relevant information and training, through Virtual Seminars, Online Courses, Surety Schools,Workshops and Networking Events.
NASBP Virtual Seminars, hosted on the NASBP SuretyLearn site, provide need-to-know information from leaders in the surety industry approximately twice a month throughout the year. The NASBP Virtual Seminars allow select paying members to access on-demand content anytime, anywhere. The interactive platform with Q&A features allows members to connect with speakers in an open conversation during the live webinar.
• Surety, construction,and allied professionals view video sponsorship, ensuring you are reaching an engaged audience
• Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate business opportunities with your company
• Limited available ad space makes each position exclusive
Sponsored Surety Story Video
- No rotation; run-of-site on SuretyLearn website, with the exception of the Virtual Seminar subpage and individual product pages. Client can change video as desired.
Rectangle 1 (250 x 300 pixels)
- Virtual Seminar sponsor value-add for duration of sponsorship. No rotation; run-of-site with the exception of individual product pages; the only ad on Virtual Seminar subpage.
- Archives are accessible for unlimited online viewing
- Cross-promoted in other NASBP publications and communications pieces
Rectangles 2 & 3 (250 x 300 pixels)
- 2 rotations each; run-of-site on SuretyLearn website, with the exception of the Virtual Seminar subpage and individual product pages
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted), and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
When renewing online ads, priority and first right-of-refusal will be given to advertisers who commit to 12 months. All other companies will be renewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
INCLUDED AS PART OF THE SPONSORSHIP
- Your logo runs on the same page where the virtual seminar is hosted for 15 minutes prior to the start of the virtual seminar
Rectangle 1 (250 x 300 pixels)
- Virtual Seminar Sponsor value-add for duration of sponsorship. No rotation; run-of-site with the exception of individual product pages; the only ad on the Virtual Seminar subpage
Promotion on Virtual Seminar Tab
- Your logo and a description of your company is featured on the page promoting the virtual seminar
Promotion on NASBP SmartBrief
- Your Association is featured on the eNewsletter, named and linked to the landing page of your choice
Annual Sponsorship | $26,000
Rate Per Sponsorship | $2,500