Standards & TIPS Action Report (STAR)
Since 1915, TAPPI has overseen the development of Standards for the pulp, paper, packaging and converting industries, and our peer-reviewed Standards have consistently provided real-world solutions for industry professionals. TAPPI has been certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as an American National Standards development organization. Star is delivered on the third Wednesday of the month.
Benefits of STAR eNewsletter:
- Delivers your message directly to nearly 5,000 decision-makers each month
- Exclusive sponsorship provides consistent and lasting exposure to your target audience
- Directs visitors to the landing page of your choice to facilitate the purchasing process
- Archives are accessible on the TAPPI website for unlimited online viewing
- Change artwork monthly at no additional cost to promote time-sensitive offers and events
Delivered to nearly 5,000 inboxes every month!
- Exclusive leaderboard
- 468 x 60 px
All advertisers will receive an invoice for the total amount, due upon activation.
Advertisements must be in JPG format (animation and Flash/SWF files are not accepted) and the total file size must not exceed 100kb. Contract advertisers may change their ad artwork once a month at no additional cost.
Advertisers will receive campaign performance reports that detail monthly ad impressions and click-throughs on an as-requested basis.
When renewing online ads, priority and first right-of-refusal will be given to advertisers who commit to 12 months. All other companies will be renewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Disclaimer: Please note that the mockup shows overall newsletter layout, but exact ad location on the newsletter will vary based on the amount of editorial content supplied each issue.
Rates are net. Reservation is on a first-come first-served basis
Current Rates (PPI-N0023) Next Year's Rates (PPI-N0024)